Thursday, September 25, 2008

I GUESS NOT A BALLERINA


Will for now Jamie's not going to be a ballerina. She gets excited in the morning and then once we get there she gives me a problem. The first class went well. The 2nd class she didn't want to go in and third class she did ballet with some coaxing. We went to the makeup class today and she didn't want to participate. Carl and I talked about it and see if we can switch her to gymnastics or tap. When she was younger she loved Little Gym and after a few months got bored. I'm going to Kennetts to talk to them tomorrow.

Had a crazy day. Tomorrow I have to drop the stuff off for the consignment sale. I usually make some cash with this sale. Also, Tori's Homecoming dance is tomorrow. The parade and game is Saturday. We are suppose to have heavy rains.