The house is decorated for fall. Just have to pick up 2 cornstalks, hay and pumpkins. Brought down the winter clothes. I can't believe summer is over. I just have to wash them and sort threw Jamie's closet and also add winter clothes. I'm sure she will need more winter clothes. I brought her winter jacket the other day. It converts. You can take the inner lining out. It matches her snow pants. They were big on her last year. Another year out of them. I can't wait. Going scrapbooking overnight with a friend on Friday. I've never done this before and also, I NEED A NIGHT AWAY. YAY!!!! She was going to bring a bottles of wine but I can't drink anymore. Will the meds are serving their purpose.
Jamie started gymnastics. She did belong to Little Gym a while ago. Kennetts had no problem switching her from ballet to gymnastics. They did mention to me today that it might benefit her to be in a smaller class. The girls in the class were also 4 and 5. We will see next week. This was her first class and see and if not we will switch her to the 11:30 class.
The house is empty. Let me get some more stuff done.