Thursday, December 11, 2008

LIFE IS BUSY

I've been missing in action.

Thanksgiving was relaxing. Carl and my MIL didn't fight. I was very happy. Usually a little argument occurs.

My stepdaughter moved out. My friends know what happen and I'm not going to go into it here.

The holidays are upon us. Jamie loves Santa. Whenever she's bad we inform her that Santa will not be stopping by. She is so full of energy.... The inside of the house is decorated and Carl will be doing the outside tomorrow. We have family coming over on Sunday. My dad's side we celebrate Xmas the Sunday or 2 Sunday's before Xmas. We change houses and this year it's @ our house. My mom has come up to help do the deep cleaning. Jamie's going to daycare tomorrow so I can get some more stuff done.

I babysat for my brother Kevin the other day. The last time I babysat I was pregnant with Jamie. Sean was laying on my stomach and feeling Jamie kick. Grace was so easy to put to sleep. I wish Jamie was. Grace got upset after Jamie left with Carl.

Only have a couple things left on the gift list. The cards are basically sent out. Have a few more to send out tomorrow. I needed stamps.

Carl had gotten into a car accident. He is fine but the car was totalled and we once again have to look for a new car. The important thing everybody is fine.

Will I'm off to bed.