After Sean and Tyler's parade, we went trick or treat @ the Woodbury Commons. Majority of the stores give out candy and stickers. I did joke with some of the expensive stores if they gave out bigger things (eg Jimmy Choo). She really got into it. Sometimes she would even say trick or treat your highness. Everybody thought she was adorable and especially since her and Trixie were matching. There was a parade and contest but she didn't when for her age. Of course, I'm being biased and thought she should have won.
Friday, November 7, 2008
HALLOWEEN
After Sean and Tyler's parade, we went trick or treat @ the Woodbury Commons. Majority of the stores give out candy and stickers. I did joke with some of the expensive stores if they gave out bigger things (eg Jimmy Choo). She really got into it. Sometimes she would even say trick or treat your highness. Everybody thought she was adorable and especially since her and Trixie were matching. There was a parade and contest but she didn't when for her age. Of course, I'm being biased and thought she should have won.